Last weekend I got drunk and bought a green screen.

TopGun113

Aug 7, 2001
So what's the difference between this and just using Photoshop to put yourself into other pictures?

chrislehr

Feb 20, 2001
OK, I am annoyed. Why is this still stickied? No fresh content in a week now. Any good OT'r would be doing this shit nightly, getting hammered and getting more and more out of hand until this thread was milked for all its worth. WTF.

LOVES2SPLOOGE

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2009
THAILAND
OK, I am annoyed. Why is this still stickied? No fresh content in a week now. Any good OT'r would be doing this shit nightly, getting hammered and getting more and more out of hand until this thread was milked for all its worth. WTF.

lol, jimmies rustled over something being stickied that u dont think should be.

RELAX, ur life must be so perfect to want to bitch about something like this. LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

chrislehr

Feb 20, 2001
lol, jimmies rustled over something being stickied that u dont think should be.

RELAX, ur life must be so perfect to want to bitch about something like this. LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my dad is dying of cancer, I hate my job, and I didn't get to eat the lunch my wife packed me today.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec