GUN Late Christmas present :noes:

naszero

幹! 是條子! 快跑!
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
PRK
10 day waiting period FTL. Just picked it up not too long ago.

:noes:

:wackit:

:bowdown:

Now I just need to get the tube extension and a sling. I ordered a new Pelican case for it also :wiggle:

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
Stay far away from the Dave's Metal works or whatever it's called tube extension. My friend had one and it was a POS. Also, be prepared to buy lots of value packs of buckshot, it probably won't cycle birdshot.

They are nice though.

minus

Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B
Aug 24, 2001
CT
I shot the M1 Super 90 with the inertia system. It cycled bird shot I can not however speak for the gas op models.

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
you can always have the gun modified to cycle the light bird shot. I'm framiliar with the rem 1100 gas guns (benelli not so much) and all you do is drill out the gas ports to a larger size. In fact it just makes the gas gun more reliable though you get slightly more recoil. On the remington it's a simple mod you can do it yourself with just a hand drill and gradually open up the ports until it cycles the light stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec