SPORTS Later homey's

Gogoplata

Gotta take a break from OT. Wifey's trippin on me for spending too much time on here, I'm fucking off at work too often in large part due to the Cage and I'm dicking around too much at home not doing homework or working on my house. Gonna take a 6 month ban since I have no self control when it comes to this place. Maybe I'll be back, maybe I'll be done (they always come back, I know)... I'll be around - you cats know how to get a hold of me if you need to.. If I'm not back - it's been good getting to know a lot of you guys. There are some good people here. If I do come back, I'm sure it will be traditional Penn nuthugging and calling people out as usual :rofl:

:wavey::wavey: for a while Cage homey's.

TS
TS

Gogoplata

:wtc:

peace homie.. come back though.. maybe i'll see you on the ug :squint:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I've had BOTH of my accounts perma banned there. I'm running out of e mail addy's to register there.. Apparently my "antics" are not appreciated on the UG, hence, I lurk..

Be in touch.

TS
TS

Gogoplata

Yikes!

Lean some self control fatty.

My weakness in life. I tend to only learn lessons the hard way - I'm trying to avoid that.

:h5: my life is more important than this place - this IS my self control. If I didn't have any, I'd stick around.

TS
TS

Gogoplata

*pours a 40 on the keyboard*

you'll be missed homeboy

I'll always be around. There's no way this forum survives without a "fist your mother" or "BJ Penn would beat Fedor / Drag On" here and there :wavey:

A-NON-A

Jun 13, 2007
Socal
Yikes!

Learn some self control fatty.

Theres a problem with this statement :rofl:

Later mang ... place wont be the same without you but I completely understand. I have been a virtual ghost not evening posting after events happen cuz I got a little one on the way and I have been house hunting.

TS
TS

Gogoplata

Theres a problem with this statement :rofl:

Later mang ... place wont be the same without you but I completely understand. I have been a virtual ghost not evening posting after events happen cuz I got a little one on the way and I have been house hunting.

Thinkin about having some kids myself - I understand where you're at.. Maybe that's the next post you see from Drag On "the world is ending - Mini Drag On's entering the universe soon!"

:rofl:

:h5:

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
It's close to 7AM here and I should be working......

I've been thinking about how much time I spend on OT, and it's not good.

I don't know how to stoppppp.

Later brah

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan