Apr 30, 2007
New York City
3-2.jpg

was just re-reading from 260 and saw this gem :rofl:

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
Pimpdaddy Sterling McStolenphantom claims Lauren stole a "$6k value diamond bracelet" from his home. Apparently has an attorney and some B O O M is about to happen to Lauren.

did he say she stole some cash and Pills to?

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
I would LOL SO fucking hard if, when approached about alleged theft, Lauren suddenly grows a brain and just says:

"I have no idea what he's talking about. I haven't stolen anything. What supposed proof do you even have in support of this claim? Either furnish it, or prepare yourself for legal action pursuant to harassment and defamation of character."

B O O M!!!!!

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
I still dont understand wtf they are doing. They cant randomly issue warrants whenever the fuck they want. Maybe they are going to subpoena her to appear in court in which case she says "i didnt do it" and thats the end of it...

B O O M ! ! !

shes prolly dumb enough to trap and get herself in trouble. :rofl:

JJ

Feb 23, 2010
Earth
LOL. just saw some cliffs but still don't understand

How is sunni significant and why did she leave? What the hell is going on?! HAHAHA

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
LOL. just saw some cliffs but still don't understand

How is sunni significant and why did she leave? What the hell is going on?! HAHAHA

Sunni is master of all Sterling updates.

She is butthurt because I deleted this thread last night as a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec