Muricane

Jun 26, 2002
Read the whole other thread.

Bfett acted like a faggot with the thread delete, others are over reacting to it.

In no universe should a practical joke in a thread about two random morons make people upset. Perhaps some people were getting a little too close to this fantasy world.

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
Read the whole other thread.

Bfett acted like a faggot with the thread delete, others are over reacting to it.

In no universe should a practical joke in a thread about two random morons make people upset. Perhaps some people were getting a little too close to this fantasy world.
:rofl:

I personally think it IS funny that he deleted the thread. and even funnier that people actually got mad about it :rofl:. step back and readdress your priorities, bros.

gts24

hurfdurf
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
null0
:rofl:

I personally think it IS funny that he deleted the thread. and even funnier that people actually got mad about it :rofl:. step back and readdress your priorities, bros.

for serious...... fuck who cares if he deleted it. All comedy IMO

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
Wait, people are really THIS upset about the thread delete?

Was it even gone for an hour? 30 minutes?

Jesus. :ugh:

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
you post more than just poz stories? :bowdown: might make it off my il

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 laurens, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down her thick shaft, tasting her pre-cum on my toungue. Once she's had enough of that, she rolls over onto her back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on her cock, I guide her in, feeling her stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling her fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in her chest, vibrating all the way down her body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. She's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, her paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to her vast size and strength, but I have total trust in her, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto her thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. her claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering her chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs her paws in even harder now and slams me onto her cock, I feel her grumble turn into a roar. She's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. She's mating with me, she's claimed me. I feel her slow, her cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for her cum. It's dripping out of me, onto her fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting her. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 laurens, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down her thick shaft, tasting her pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto her back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on her cock, I guide her in, feeling her stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling her fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in her chest, vibrating all the way down her body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, her paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to her vast size and strength, but I have total trust in her, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto her thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. her claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering her chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs her paws in even harder now and slams me onto her cock, I feel her grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel her slow, her cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for her cum. It's dripping out of me, onto her fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting her. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.
:fawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec