Sir William

OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
NJ
It is Lauren crew, obviously, but the Sterling shit was so fucking :rofl: too

The ladies obviously liked the attention they were getting for keeping the thread going, but so what? So do the dudes in here.

Stupid fucking drama when we should all be focusing on the RIDICULOUS reality of Lauren America Sparks

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
i just do not understand the super PMS drama that happened due to thread delete, complete attention seeking

just go back to stalking lauren while we all praise you guys

fuck

Seeker

Brofessional
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2001
Garage 5252
frankly, it is not sterling crew, it is lauren crew. following him any longer is not of our concern. and it gets away from what made this thread so great. so hate on me if you wish, but these bitches gaying up our thread acting like they have some sort of power over us is just stupid. they can go fuck themselves.

Can we be Dunja Crew too? Maybe she can provide a missing piece of the puzzle, especially since Lauren's been pretty quiet lately.

gts24

hurfdurf
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
null0
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's my exit as wel. It was fun. :bigthumb:

:ugh:
gf645.jpg

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
who said anything about the thread? :hsugh:

plus you never know how much sand the TS might have in his vagina

well then wtf are you talking about then? lauren crew will not die today. as long as lauren america sparks is still providing the lulz, this crew/thread (used interchangeably because it is referring to the same thing in this context) will live on. and if you have ever been in a relationship with a bad breakup you will know that you choose friends, and sterling will have little to no relevance to our beloved lauren anyways. that is the only thing that sunni and this new cunt have over us? and they are treating our creator like this? fuck them. all sunni did was spam anyways for the most part. she was basically our screenshot bitch up until recently when she started posting on sterlings facebook. :rofl:

lauren will soon be slutting it up again, proving to be too good to be single once more. This is just a funny day in OT history :rofl: getting mad about someoone deleting a thread as a joke :rofl: if you can't find the irony in this whole situation then I feel sorry for you :o

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
you missed a lot :rofl:

Based on the shit on the last page or so, I'm outta here too.

Half the fun of this thread was the fact that we were all acting like OTers should and the fun was watching their stupidity and not getting caught up in our own fucking drama.

The past 24 hours have been all about our own OT drama and I don't give a fuck about that, so unless everyone kisses and makes up, I'll be out of this crew as well.

Creed Bratton

OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2009
I sleep under my desk.

Half the fun of this thread was the fact that we were all acting like OTers should and the fun was watching their stupidity and not getting caught up in our own fucking drama.

The past 24 hours have been all about our own OT drama and I don't give a fuck about that, so unless everyone kisses and makes up, I'll be out of this crew as well.

I kind of agree.

Bunch of assholes ruining a good time.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Glad I caught back up on this thread before I ordered Lauren stickers from HoG, because I'd have been pissed at myself to spend money the same day the fun finally fucking ended.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC

dude don't pull some sunni bs drama, you've done fine in here, just keep it up

last thing this thread needs is more IM LEAVING GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD bs

like this is the end of times :rofl: come on dude

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec