poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
Allow me to paint a picture for you.

It's your house. Bfett81 has thrown a party. It turns into a glorious orgy of fun. People are laughing, having a great time. Some others show up and kick the party up another notch. You get a little upset, even going so far as saying HEY STOP TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY PARTY. Allow me to quote you: I've also screencapped it, so you can't delete it and pretend it didn't happen.

ybsst.png

This comment is largely ignored, and the party continues to grow. Just when things are starting to hit a new level, you decide kill the power and kick everyone out. Confused, people start to leave. Then you cut the power back on and say, "Hey y'all, I was just fucking around, ahahahaha...hah..."

Now I ask you, who the fuck would want to come back to the party where the host—you—acted like a bitch ass? It wasn't a joke, you know it, and I know it, and now everyone else knows it.

You were pissed that Sunni became the star of your thread, instead of basking in the glory of the fact that you gave us this content to begin with. You acted like a bitch, bottom line. Your sandy vaj got in the way of everyone else's online fun.

It makes no impact on my life, here or otherwise. However, spelling things out seems to be the only way you (and others) will understand what the score truly is.
wow get a life :rofl:

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
LOL @ bitches taking this thread too serious. Who gives a fuck the TS deleted the thread as a joke. It's back and lets continue posting screenshots of Sterling and Lauren's drama!

B O O M!

we dont have an IN to sterling any longer and i think RJV,Silver and a couple of dallas ot'ers are done with this thread since bfett took thejoke to far... i dunno though

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
I received several PMs about you posting this post yesterday....and I came into the thread to tell you that was silly, I would never ask you to do that or take you up on that offer...lets just move forward, I didnt want to be a contributing factor for ruining or killing a wonderful thread and I didnt feel it was fair to all the other posters who also seemed to enjoy all the lulz that were being had.......and then I continued reading....

This one I cant really hate on, I love Mayra too :hs:

So there you go.....apparently you thought it was your game and your game only. You got pissy numerous times in the thread when you felt that thread had outgrown YOU, the creator. And thats fine..I could have dealt with that. You asked me to be gone, stated several hateful, shitty, unjustified things about me and agreed with others when they said the same.

YOUR ego got in the way of this thread and destroyed it. I just happened to be the one to call your big thread delete "joke" out for what it really was...a bitch ass, cry baby, power trip way for you to say LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dont forget who runs this show, Im the one that created it and I can take it away!

Sorry OG Lauren Crew...I know its just the interwebz but I dont allow people to treat me like this in my day to day life, so Im damn sure not taking this shit from a website. I appreciate and thank all the people who said kind things about me, and I sincerely thank you for all of the laughs this thread provided me over the past few months! :bowdown: :hug:

Aight bfett...ask and ye shall receive...Im out.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

get over yourself already

rat

Oct 12, 2003
You've got to be shitting me. Everyone is getting this butt hurt because he played a stupid joke.
Bunch of drama queen attention whores in here. Almost as bad as lauren.

INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor