bal

May 11, 2002
FL
Honestly, this thread was better when it was just mainly updates about Lauren and her wild tomfoolery, not pages upon pages of random crap / non-updates.

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
Honestly, this thread was better when it was just mainly updates about Lauren and her wild tomfoolery, not pages upon pages of random crap / non-updates.
:werd:

like I said, it got away from what made this thread so great. I can't read 100 pages of spam everyday at work.

cabbage

Current USGA index 2.7
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2002
Chicago
I think Sunni is developing a crush on Sterling, that's the only explanation for the cunty-ness

gts24

hurfdurf
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
null0
I received several PMs about you posting this post yesterday....and I came into the thread to tell you that was silly, I would never ask you to do that or take you up on that offer...lets just move forward, I didnt want to be a contributing factor for ruining or killing a wonderful thread and I didnt feel it was fair to all the other posters who also seemed to enjoy all the lulz that were being had.......and then I continued reading....

This one I cant really hate on, I love Mayra too :hs:

So there you go.....apparently you thought it was your game and your game only. You got pissy numerous times in the thread when you felt that thread had outgrown YOU, the creator. And thats fine..I could have dealt with that. You asked me to be gone, stated several hateful, shitty, unjustified things about me and agreed with others when they said the same.

YOUR ego got in the way of this thread and destroyed it. I just happened to be the one to call your big thread delete "joke" out for what it really was...a bitch ass, cry baby, power trip way for you to say LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dont forget who runs this show, Im the one that created it and I can take it away!

Sorry OG Lauren Crew...I know its just the interwebz but I dont allow people to treat me like this in my day to day life, so Im damn sure not taking this shit from a website. I appreciate and thank all the people who said kind things about me, and I sincerely thank you for all of the laughs this thread provided me over the past few months! :bowdown: :hug:

Aight bfett...ask and ye shall receive...Im out.

W1LKV.jpg

FFS people it's a fucking internet forum, find something else in your life to take this seriously. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet