SPORTS Lauzon vs. Guillard - Maia vs. Santiago

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Jesus christ UFC 136 is starting to look awesome.

I feel bad because I really like Joe Lauzon, but I can't imagine this fight going well for him. He always has a shot at pulling off a sub of the night, but I have a feeling he is going to get beaten far worse than we have ever seen him get beaten.

and Maia vs. Santiago is very interesting. they match up rather weird. Santiago's lack of wrestling and chin can make this fight a good one for maia, but maia's lack of wrestling and stand up might make it a good fight for santiago.

my gut says maia will get plenty of takedowns from tripping santiago in the clinch and then work GnP and positioning to get a decision.

either way, two pretty cool fights.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Hoping lauzon can derail the guillard hype train :x:

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Maia's standup has improved tremendously since last year. I think the Silva fight really proved to him how much he needed to improve in that aspect and he's gone out and done that.

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Maia's standup has improved tremendously since last year. I think the Silva fight really proved to him how much he needed to improve in that aspect and he's gone out and done that.

it's weird. seems like he just joined the UFC. But he's coming up on 4 years with the org, debuting at UFC 77.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan