@lazy d, here’s an incredibly boring video from that guy who bought your RV

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
How much do they go for in the states?

No one in Canada was willing to pay more than 7k USD for it. Took almost 3 months to sell it

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
You already sold it? Put a lot of effort into getting rid of it so soon imo
Well, since we are poor and live in a rented apartment, we had nowhere to park it. After 72 hrs on the street, you get a ticket, so i had to move it from one street to another every 3 fucking days.

It rains almost every day in Vancouver during winter, so it started getting moldy.

Just too many issues to list, there was no point in keeping it

TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
How much do they go for in the states?

No one in Canada was willing to pay more than 7k USD for it. Took almost 3 months to sell it
Prices have gone through the roof on RVs during Rona, every Tom dick and Harry wants one, I see a piece of shit gutted 84 sunrader with a 5lug axle selling for $14K right now

doubt she will get it but that’s what people are asking nowadays

Reactions: FBI-SS

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
Well, since we are poor and live in a rented apartment, we had nowhere to park it. After 72 hrs on the street, you get a ticket, so i had to move it from one street to another every 3 fucking days.

It rains almost every day in Vancouver during winter, so it started getting moldy.

Just too many issues to list, there was no point in keeping it

So was your RV lifestyle experiment worth it?

cree

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2004
OR / AZ
How much did you end up getting out of it? The wife is wanting to sell ours for a Mercedes lol

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
So was your RV lifestyle experiment worth it?
we are not really into the RV lifestyle, just wanted to do a 6-month long trip throughout North America and due to covid it ended up being only 4 months travelling coast to coast in Canada. Totally worth it though!

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
How much did you end up getting out of it? The wife is wanting to sell ours for a Mercedes lol
well, he offered 7,700USD and no one in Canada was offering more than 7k in 3 months it was on the market

for him though, it probably cost closer to 10k, if you consider taxes, plane tickets, gas, permit fees, broker fees, towing it across the border, etc

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Guy reminds me a little of Sam Rockwell. Wish the movie weren’t 90% them traveling to pick it up and 20 seconds of the RV but whatever.

Those things are sweet and there are a bunch of vanlife IG accounts with some nicely renovated examples.

Reactions: Lazy D.
TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Guy reminds me a little of Sam Rockwell. Wish the movie weren’t 90% them traveling to pick it up and 20 seconds of the RV but whatever.

Those things are sweet and there are a bunch of vanlife IG accounts with some nicely renovated examples.

i met these guys and they are cool, the chica has nice ass but they are definitely milking the fuck outta #vanlife

Reactions: Lazy D.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan