FIT Leangains - Anyone doing this?

RumpleForeskin

Apr 26, 2010
I don't know if I could not eat until the afternoon every day. Every thing I've read has told me breakfast should be one of your biggest meals. Is there really a difference between me getting 3200 cals throughout the day or at specific times?

TS
TS
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

Apr 26, 2010
210 & 15%. Want to get to 230 and under 20% eventually. I just don't want to be an asshole every morning at work waiting to eat unless it gets me mad gains. Plus the site looks like one giant ad. I guess I'm not sold on this fasting shit.

TS
TS
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

Apr 26, 2010
Ideally, 10% and shredded like a julian salad @ 230 would be great. But I don't need to shed fat right now and just want to gain to 230 and not bulk to to 275 and spend a lot of time cutting 45lbs of fat. Plus I hate looking like a fatass.

dengar

seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir!
OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2004
OC NJ
Where on the site does it layout the actual diet?
I've seem him link to a couple different IF options, but didn't see what he is actually recommending for his clients.

TS
TS
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

Apr 26, 2010
I just don't know if the IF stuff is worth it. I figured cals a day is cals a day, no matter when you eat them.

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
been doing it for 9 months. down to low teens bf% from low twenties. It's great!

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
this type diet works great for natty guys, and I've seen guys on test/gh really transform themselves doing it. Also he suggests taking BCAA's, just scrape that and take plain ol leucine. There is competition for amino uptake and you want the most important one (leucine) to get absorbed.

hodor

Sep 8, 2006

ionium is apparently a success story

Intermittent+Fasting+Leangains+Felix+Before.jpg

Ep

You'll get used to not eating until the afternoon. However, I have found that I become satiated much more easily if I wait until the afternoon to eat. If I eat breakfast, it's much easier to stay hungry throughout the day and of course there is more time to fit calories in.

brasheye

Rotary Crew
Jan 1, 2005
Sydney - AU
I did it for a bit, was hard the first few weeks but not too bad. I have a desk job so my energy expenditure is quite low. I drank black coffee to keep the hunger away and drank a lot of water.

The feeding window was hard to fit all my calories in, I was force feeding a lot.

Jebus

I do a modified version of it I guess.
I workotu in the AM, I eat my feast meal after I workout liek you normally would and my window starts then, then it closes at 5pm and I don't eat again until post workout.

I have gotten amazing results while lifting and doing IF. I just can't follow his model because of work/personal life schedules, so I stick to mine. Maybe somebody can chime in with nutrient timing information and the value of it in the IF scenario VS eating early but in the same pattern.

subwoofer

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
california
i think as long as you get your calories within the 8 hour period you are ok. doesn't matter if you eat all your calories within the first hour, within 4 hours, 5 or 8... the 8 hour window closes exactly 8 hours after the first meal...

jebus what are you doing that's different?

Jebus

jebus what are you doing that's different?
I don't follow his "windows"
I wake @ 6am
take BCAA
hit gym @ 7:30
Have my shake after gym(9AM)
maybe grab a bar for mid day snack
Have "feast meal" in afternoon(around 3) but after my 8 hour window from taking the shake...I stop.

seeing amazing results. just had to get used to the timing was all.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448