ART learned another lesson the hard way

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
so a couple weeks back, i sold off my 30d, 17-40, 85 1.8 and 550ex to buy a olympus e-p1 and some lenses. my thinking was that i would use it more because it was smaller, more convenient. turns out, i love the camera as a point and shoot replacement, but not as a dslr replacement. :o it really doesn't cut it as a portrait camera, and that is what i used my camera for 95% of the time.

tl;dr: any one want to buy a fairly complete micro 4/3's setup? i want to go back to a dslr :o

edit - for sale thread here http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4794975

Last edited:
TS
TS
tetsuo

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
People do epic portraits with a G11, what's wrong with the EP1?
my old ass point and shoot fuji f10 is better at iso800 than the e-p1. :o plus no viewfinder ftl. i didn't think i would miss it but i do, and the ep1 can't add the electronic vf that the other pen models can.

TheManLouisianaFace

and decide!
Sep 22, 2004
my old ass point and shoot fuji f10 is better at iso800 than the e-p1. :o plus no viewfinder ftl. i didn't think i would miss it but i do, and the ep1 can't add the electronic vf that the other pen models can.

Oh, yeah, I can see no VF being a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor