CAR Lease ending on my SQ5…wat color next?

Pick one

• Navarra Blue (dark)

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Turbo Blue (light)

Votes: 47 79.7%

• Total voters
TS
TS
Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
@Jonny Chimpo can you explain your disdain for Asian cars?

I’m more curious, I don’t give a fuck what you buy.
part of it is that I don’t like the styling of any Asian vehicle (just personal preference on that) and I’ve never been in an Asian car that I was comfortable with the controls or really anything in the interior. It all just seems like things are in the wrong place.

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
part of it is that I don’t like the styling of any Asian vehicle (just personal preference on that) and I’ve never been in an Asian car that I was comfortable with the controls or really anything in the interior. It all just seems like things are in the wrong place.
Word. I don't think I could ever buy a Kia or Hyundai - but I currently drive a 19 Accord, and I am pretty happy with it.

Great MPG, fun to drive, affordable. But man, you can tell places they cheaper out.. that make no sense. Example: No puddle lamps in the doors..

I like the new Acura TLX - but if I had the means, I would be driving an Audi of some sort, so I can jive with you there. I just want a pickup.. so the Accord will probably be going byebye soon.. but who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448