ART Leaving on my annual Summer road trip to NY Thursday AM.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Thinking about just bringing a GoPro and the X100. :noes:

Stopping in Savannah, Charleston, Greenville ( :hay: Clint ), Asheville, DC, Upstate NY, NYC. :eek3:

Smahatma

OT Supporter
Dec 23, 2003
Gullyfornia
don't bother with NYC street photography

MSUSpartan is just gonna come in here and own the fuck out of you with his proper street pics

save yourself the hassle and face

Gvidon

Oct 22, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
I once mounted the go pro on top of the roof of my truck for a long trip, 2 hours later into the trip, it was a bulk of ice. I had to smash it to the ground to brake it away. And 4 hours into the trip battery died. :hs: But it did snap some shitty photos.

TS
TS
FryingPan

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Okay, mega fail. :(

First, I thought I had my GoPro mounted high enough in the car, but it turns out all I ended up getting was 1400 miles of my dashboard. :(

Second, in all of my infinite awesomeness, I LEFT BOTH OF MY TRIPODS AT HOME. :mad::mad:

Yep, no nighttime work from when I was upstate. You know. In the mountains. Miles from civilization. With a new moon. Kinda the perfect time to shoot skyscape. I'm so sad and angry at myself. :wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor