CAR Left work early for a gallon of milk..

Kortiz-DZ

Resident Nigerian Lipper
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
Northeastern Indiana
Got side tracked and ended up in Illinois - 150 miles from home.

10 hours later and I'm back home...fuck I forgot the milk.

Got this instead!

20f2o3n.jpg

2010 Nissan Frontier w/ 7k miles.
6cyl w/ 4wd and 5sp auto

The Goat is gone....and so is the maintenance - snow is still here.

TS
TS
Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ

Resident Nigerian Lipper
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
Northeastern Indiana
The tacoma was always my first choice, but for the money - on a new(er) vehicle - There was nothing in my price range worth looking at.

I was upside down on the goat, too - so I took a small hit from that as well.

I wanted to get by at no more than 25k OTD. This fit the bill perfectly. I test drove one a few months ago and was hooked. I thought I'd be doing this later on in the year, but just on a whim I found this 2010 with such low miles at the sweetest price.

I'm a nissan homer anyway - never wanted to get rid of the Titan I had last year. I regretted it the minute I drove off the lot with the GTO.

ww_Crimson

Sep 3, 2007
Bay Area
:bowrofl: upside down on a GTO so you bitch about maintenance and trade it in on a new truck? you're the reason the economy is as bad as it is. Living beyond your means.

TS
TS
Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ

Resident Nigerian Lipper
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
Northeastern Indiana
I weighed the pros and cons - busted out the calculator - played with the numbers

then said fuck it - I want the frontier.

So I got it.

Dec 20, 2000
The tacoma was always my first choice, but for the money - on a new(er) vehicle - There was nothing in my price range worth looking at.

I was upside down on the goat, too - so I took a small hit from that as well.

I wanted to get by at no more than 25k OTD. This fit the bill perfectly. I test drove one a few months ago and was hooked. I thought I'd be doing this later on in the year, but just on a whim I found this 2010 with such low miles at the sweetest price.

I'm a nissan homer anyway - never wanted to get rid of the Titan I had last year. I regretted it the minute I drove off the lot with the GTO.

You could have got a 08-09ish Tacoma double cab 4x4 for less than $25k :rofl:

TS
TS
Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ

Resident Nigerian Lipper
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
Northeastern Indiana
:bowrofl: upside down on a GTO so you bitch about maintenance and trade it in on a new truck? you're the reason the economy is as bad as it is. Living beyond your means.

I can try and justify it as much as possible - why I did it, why should I not have done it...at the end of the day I wanted a truck more than that GTO.

The cost/mileage/year/warranty etc...doesn't matter. The truck speaks for itself.

ww_Crimson

Sep 3, 2007
Bay Area
I can try and justify it as much as possible - why I did it, why should I not have done it...at the end of the day I wanted a truck more than that GTO.

The cost/mileage/year/warranty etc...doesn't matter. The truck speaks for itself.

The fact remains you traded in a truck to buy a GTO, then trade in the GTO to buy another truck, and you've never had any of them paid off. Just keep on trading your shit in and accruing that debt. :ugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan