LOVE Let me bitch some more...i need help.

zmiller91

Dec 27, 2007
Most all of you have probably seen my other threads bitching about my girlfriend and how she doesnt appreciate me. Anyways, she went on a four day retreat (religious), she is religious and i am not. This meant alot to her and i tried to be supportive to her. I made her little presents, one was a bear with candy at the bottom (dots, sour patch kids, mike n ikes), and i seperated all the green and yellow because thats what she likes. Another present i gave her was everything i have kept since we started daiting and wrote her a 7 page letter on what they mean and how much i like her, stuff like that. And the thrid was an unexpected photo of her and i that was taken a really long time ago. Anyways she went on this trip, and i had a 4 day vacation with my best friend (not vacation, but like no school).

And i forgot how fun it was, and how care free it was, and i forgot about my other good friend that can always make me laugh, and i forgot about a girl that i have always cared for. It was the easiest weekend of my life, absolutely 100% care free.

Anyways, tonight i get a text from my girlfriend saying she wanted me to go to the closing ceremony thing, and i did. She told me it was at 6 15, and then proceded t get pissed that i was there at 6 and i was late (she made her mom call me, she couldnt even do it herself). Anyways, i get there and i sit down, she doesnt acknowldege me the whole nigh, not once. At the end of it, i get up to go see her. She brings another boy over and introduces him to her mom, not even looking at me.

At this time im pissed. She told me to go wait in the hallway for her, so i did, for 20 min. She came and started to walk out with that boy, and i told her our car was the other way (i may have said it annoyed, but i dunno), and then she got mad at me for that.

She then proceded to tell me that i dont care any more about us, etc. etc. etc. I told her if i didnt care i wouldnt have done the gift or came to her shit thing tonight, where she knows i hate it and knows im not religious, and knows i think its a fuckin colt. But no, that wasnt good enough for her. She told me that she was mad becuase i didnt go running to her and give her a hug, instead i sat down (because i was late). I told her that im sorry i dont live up to her standards, and left.

I still like her, shes just becomming hard to handle, and forgot how easy life was when i could just kick it with my friends and not care.

Sorry about the long rant, for those of you who read all of it, thanks.

I just really dont know what to do.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
One day in a few years you will wake up and think to yourself "wow, what a silly childish HS relationship I had with her....I can't believe I even let it go on that long." You'll think that and either be so glad that you broke it off when you did or regret that you didn't get the balls to do it sooner.

If I were you, I'd want to look back and be glad. Dump that fucking immature bitch now. You will thank yourself later no doubt.

All she does is bring you down. The only happiness you feel is from not being alone and knowing you have easy sex, but once you go away to college and grow up a little you will realize there's more to life than a girl who expects you to kiss the fucking ground she walks on.

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
Can we say...BRAT? or is stuck up bitch a 100% better.

Seems she needs to have things her way, demands, yet expects more off you then what he asked for...

Hate to say it but she sounds done with you. You made it clear and did things to show you care and it wasnt enough. I know when me and a my ex were dating...the realtionship was going sour...and no matter what he did for me it just didnt cut it and i didnt care. I didnt notice any of it because in my mind i was so set on it ending, but couldnt do it.

Break up. You would be a 100% better off without her and her jesus loving ass...

TS
TS

zmiller91

Dec 27, 2007
how do i break up with her tho? like what would i say that wouldnt make it all go down the shitter?

demosnat

Aug 26, 2006
I hope you find it in yourself to leave her before she ruins you for a girl who will appreciate how thoughtful you (say you) are :hs:

demosnat

Aug 26, 2006
how do i break up with her tho? like what would i say that wouldnt make it all go down the shitter?

You:"I'm sorry X, but I'm no longer happy being with you."
Her: :wtc: but, but blah blah blah i'll change blah blah good times we've had
You: "we have had good times, and its not a matter of changing, this is over, and I'd like us to make a clean break now rather than run what we DID have into the ground, bye, see you in algebra"

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT

Be honest...

I would say.." this isnt working,you're looking for something off me that i cant give..and im not happy, and clearly you arent either"

Stand you're ground..and always remeber..

If it was easy to break up with someone you wouldnt do it.

You will feel a 100% better...sure it will be shitty the first week or 2 but once you get out have some fun, be stress free some shit, it will all be in the past.

You cant make someone happy who makes themself unhappy.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
What's going down the shitter? Your already shit relationship?

Tell her you aren't happy, she expects too much and you don't see it going anywhere. Move on....

demosnat

Aug 26, 2006
Be honest...

I would say.." this isnt working,you're looking for something off me that i cant give..and im not happy, and clearly you arent either"

Stand you're ground..and always remeber..

If it was easy to break up with someone you wouldnt do it.

You will feel a 100% better...sure it will be shitty the first week or 2 but once you get out have some fun, be stress free some shit, it will all be in the past.

You cant make someone happy who makes themself unhappy.
If I were you, i'd avoid giving any sort of details to whatever extent thats possible, it will just give her ammunition for the inevitable 'we can fix this' speech. She probably KNOWS she's a pill and that she has a good thing going, having you under her thumb. She won't want to give that up.

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
If I were you, i'd avoid giving any sort of details to whatever extent thats possible, it will just give her ammunition for the inevitable 'we can fix this' speech. She probably KNOWS she's a pill and that she has a good thing going, having you under her thumb. She won't want to give that up.

Hmm, very true.

Can always go the asshole route..

Bring another chick over and be like..

"hmmmyeahhhhh, this is blahblah, she's replacing you "

:mamoru:

burtonchild05

Dec 29, 2007
muahahaha i like this thread simply because i'm the bestfriend he speaks of, keep telling him this only because its what i tell him constantly, only i tell him to be an ass to her and say screw her grades, cause catering to her immaturity is no good for anyone and if she can't suck it up and grow a pair then thats her problem

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
Well, I was going to do my usual routine of bolding all the parts that showed that the relationship was failing...but it would have been the whole thing.

You need to break up with her. Not only for the incompatibility between religious beliefs, but also because you do way too much for this girl, and she therefore expects way too much...

And as for what to say..."this isn't working, we're done". Don't worry about trying to be nice, just be direct. She will be pissed regardless, because you will no longer be around to be her little toy.

BrinkofSanity

time to break up. you even mentioned how much fun you had when you were w. your boy.

if you were happy w. her you would have missed her at some point.

she sounds like a demanding bitch.

vodkacollins

Apr 2, 2008
CdM, CA
wow, she sounds like a real catch

just tell her its not working for you anymore, that you are not happy and are done. and then stop all contact with her. she wont change, no matter how much she says she will try

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
:rofl: @ Yail

But I'm going to go ahead agree with him wholeheartedly and say that that is all the advice you ever need right there.

Grow a pair and put this girl in her place and move on with your life.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
And he's right, don't bother defending the girl to us. Don't waste your time. Cause nothing you say, none of her "good qualities" or the "I know she's a bitch,but she can be..." excuses are going to fly with us, so don't even bother wasting your time typing them up.

What? ZIP IT. No. Don't type that. Just read Yail's post, respect yourself, and send this girl packing.

But...but?? Bu...bullshit. I am Dr. Evil throwing a whole bag of "shush" in your direction.

Your next post needs to be about how you called her up, told her to go fuck herself sideways, and how you hope she drives herself into a bridge abutment or something.

Vysion

Aug 30, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
Doesn't anyone else see that she is being a cunt to the TS because he's a nice guy (too nice) and she has lost any and all attraction for him but she doesn't have the strength to break up with him so she is being a cunt in hopes that he breaks up with her?

Anyways, listen to Yail, grow a back bone, be a man and stand up for yourself. Either stop being a wussy and doing all the wussy things you said you did for her, or dump her and move on with your life.

[-]

I agree, you should voice yourself if she's being a bitch. HOWEVER, let it be known that this girl sounds like a cunt anyway. You can give a girl presents and shit when you are in a relationship, it won't make her lose interest. Losing interest is if you puppy dog and shit and dont' defend yourself if she's being a bitch.

[-]

And your "voice" is your actions

*shows up 15 minutes early*

Her: "I'M SO MAD, WHY ARE YOU LATE?"

Him: "Are you stupid? I'm early. Anyway I didn't go to all the trouble to come down here and see you to be treated this way. Peace"

*leave without further explanation*

At this point in where he stands, I agree what you said should be done lol. Yail, what if she did this for the first time, same action or would you have had a small argument and went along with it?

[-]

If this was the first time she tripped in this manner, this is what I would do:

Her: "I'm so mad, why are you late?"

*total look of confusion, look around to make sure she's talking to me*

Then I turn and slowly walk away. Allow her to chase me down and apologize. Anything less than a geniune apology and I continue to leave.

After she apologizes sufficiently, say something like "Ok, but don't let it happen again."

True :wavey: I like your attitude. My ex one time was crying, so I sat next to her and tried to help her (she was stressed), and she pushed me away and said, "no i don't wanna deal witha nyone" and I said, "fine then i'm leaving" and walked away slowly. She said, "no, wait!" and she :wtc::wtc: and then we sexed later :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan