Let's talk about the exodus happening in CA

NSX

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
la la land
I've always thought I'd be living in SoCal permanently. But lately, not so much.
Friends and family had already left for the red states and I'm contemplating it might be the right move for me.

I'd probably be leaving kicking and screaming tho because I'd be giving up so much.
But Califonia is a shell of what it used to be. It ain't so golden of a state anymore.

Fuck :squint:

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I've always thought I'd be living in SoCal permanently. But lately, not so much.
Friends and family had already left for the red states and I'm contemplating it might be the right move for me.

I'd probably be leaving kicking and screaming tho because I'd be giving up so much.
But Califonia is a shell of what it used to be. It ain't so golden of a state anymore.

Fuck :squint:
Quit crying. We know you aren't going anywhere.

Reactions: FBI-SS

mdaniel

S is for Shiksa
May 6, 2000
NW Mejicooooooo
Firearms laws are a hassle, COL is crazy, but that's about the only complaints I have about the state.

Family is here, climate is great, good job.

COL affects a million things. When you're past the stage of life where a small apartment in marginal neighborhood is a viable option, COL becomes even more of an issue.

Reactions: Cicada
TS
TS
NSX

NSX

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
la la land
If we didn't have such incredible weather and scenery there would be no reason to live here. Mother Nature is trying hard to save this states ass. It's completely different, in a far worse way, than what it was in my childhood. Took me years to accept this reality.

This.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Texas does not appeal to me. But it's probably where I'll end up.
rZqb5uK.gif

Reactions: jonesn

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
I'm considering a move out of the bay area. Likely selling the house soon and then :dunno: Maybe stay, maybe go, haven't decided yet

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
ive been living in la for the last 15 years, maybe it's time
i dont want to give up my rent controlled 650sq feet apartment in beverly hills adjacent $1350/month tho
:dunno:
theyre not gonna do anything about the homeless problem, high taxes, crime

Reactions: Cicada
TS
TS
NSX

NSX

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
la la land
ive been living in la for the last 15 years, maybe it's time
i dont want to give up my rent controlled 650sq feet apartment in beverly hills adjacent $1350/month tho
:dunno:
theyre not gonna do anything about the homeless problem, high taxes, crime

With rent like that you're living in easy street. Literally.

forgetdis

May 5, 2011
There is a secret campaign
are you noticing all your suggested videos on youtube are California sucks we moved videos?
I think its to open up space here

Just Stand back and stand by ....

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448