LOVE Lick the clit

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildRoss65

You wont see me coming
Dec 6, 2005
Texas
ok guys. Some may know this and some may not. If your gal's clit does not get overly sensitive very easy then you have it made. I tried this idea once and it worked great. After you've gone down on her for a few minutes take her clit between your fingers and slowly stroke it on both sides like it was a small dick. Then push the skin surrounding it back until it is fully exposed, and starting gently at first flick it with the end of your tongue. If she does not get over sensitized to this it should drive her nuts sexually. I know of a Lady that absolutely loves it. :naughty:

Project X

Nov 16, 2003
my girl's clit gets way too sensitive and tickles her extremely if i focus on the clit for too long.. or after she has an orgasm n i lick her clit its too senstive for her..

TS
TS
WildRoss65

WildRoss65

You wont see me coming
Dec 6, 2005
Texas
Project X said:
my girl's clit gets way too sensitive and tickles her extremely if i focus on the clit for too long.. or after she has an orgasm n i lick her clit its too senstive for her..
yea. some girls get that way. if they dont it can be heaven for them.

demosnat

Aug 26, 2006
The Secretary said:
Eating out 101: holy crap where is the freaking clit I cant cant find it

I honestly had a fling like that. We didnt have a fling very long...

My fav is 'do you like having you G-spot rubbed?' while rubbing clit

ConKBot

WTF is that?
Jul 5, 2005
Maryland
my current girl loves it, once she gets excited, I can pull back the hood and suck and lick on it and just keep going...

TS
TS
WildRoss65

WildRoss65

You wont see me coming
Dec 6, 2005
Texas
BadRotation said:
Right after an orgasm, if they get super sensitive, just hold your finger on their clit, not moving it. They will most likely have a couple more :)
interesting idea. :big grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448