Lincoln Project’s Letter to Rudy is a work of art

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
Rudy and his pals are going on every alt-right news network that will have them and accusing everyone except donald Trump of inciting the Jan 6 riot. Lincoln Project decided to write a scathing letter in response that ultimately means nothing but gets them some retweets for a few hours until people forget again.

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
pretty funny but any law firm that would write that in a demand letter is kind of a joke tbh

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
My mom and uncle forwarded this to me. Responded that it makes sense. That made them even angrier.
I’m really glad that nobody I know thinks so little of me that they would send me some shit like that. I don’t mean to offend you but I have a feeling that while I probably know some people who buy into that stuff, they know I would not respond well to them sending it to me.

TS
TS
Xicculus

Xicculus

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2002
OTs Favorite Russian
I’m really glad that nobody I know thinks so little of me that they would send me some shit like that. I don’t mean to offend you but I have a feeling that while I probably know some people who buy into that stuff, they know I would not respond well to them sending it to me.
Mom and uncle are religious, they can’t be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan