Little Caesars does it again --Caramelized edge with over 100 crispy Old World Pepperonis

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
giphy.gif

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
I've tried something like this. You get a scalding hot pool of oil in the middle of the pizza.
grated parmesan bro, turn that grease into cheese. You gotta get the really good parmesan though, Kraft if you can afford it, great value if you cant. If its off brand, still gonna be good but not as great as if you had the top shelf

N8

Dec 27, 2001
Canada
I just had Little Caesar's FWIW, but not this pizza. :wtc:

The Hula Hawaiian is surprisingly tasty. :yum:

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
it's good..

not better than a normal ass extramostbestest though.

little caesars has never put out a more misleading photo of a pizza than the one for this fanceroni....this thing looked like a normal ass hot and ready with handfuls of pepperoni (sometimes stacks of 10 or more) just thrown on there in the center....some slices didnt even have one pepperoni on it :rofl:

no caramelized cheese to the crust at all

for real, it was the most low effort attempt at pizza making that i have ever seen, but it tasted ok

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
it would have been a blessing to have a pizza that looked this good...i feel like they went above and beyond when making DAYM DROPS pizza because they knew him and knew it needed to look good on video

i even would have settled for this

iUhtRDgh.jpg

but nah, my shit was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL fucking out of wack....like bruh, you had 3 toppings to put on there. take your time

• Haha
Reactions: Swiftie

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
it would have been a blessing to have a pizza that looked this good...i feel like they went above and beyond when making DAYM DROPS pizza because they knew him and knew it needed to look good on video

i even would have settled for this

iUhtRDgh.jpg

but nah, my shit was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL fucking out of wack....like bruh, you had 3 toppings to put on there. take your time
Thanks for taking a pic for OT :wtc:

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
I’m getting this

Last gimmick pizza I ate was the BIG SHAQ A RONI and it did not disappoint

the best gimmick pizza going right now is the papa johns epic pepperoni stuffed crust pizza.

fight me IDC

i'll gladly pay 3 more doll hairs for a pizza made by someone who gives at least half a fuck about presentation and topping distribution

i LOVE little caesars, but this is low effort....if you go in expecting something like in promo pics and taste test videos, you are going to be fucking CRUSHED.....take my advice

Dr. Charisma

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2003
Georgia
he looks like smegal if he had had gotten into his dead grandfathers closet
But pretty sure he understands this and just plays off it, because it's absolutely a factor in his popularity

... I still don't see how the gimmick has carried him so far tho. The internet is weird.

to me hes always looked more like rich evans' skinny ageless clone

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529