CREW FIT FOOD Little Caesars raising the price on its $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
DETROIT (WKRC/CNN Newsource) - For the first time in 25 years, Little Caesars is raising the price on one of its most popular deals

Little Caesars says the increase is permanent

Little Caesars is selling a "new and improved" version of the recognizable pizza, which has 33% more pepperoni and a new price of $5.55 — its first price increase in nearly 25 years. The pizza first went on sale in 2001 and differentiated itself from competitors because it was made ready for take-out without the need to pre-order it.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
They fucked up on the pizza portal tho, thing should have been accesible outside of the store like An Amazon locker so I wouldn’t have to be seen by the employees when I’m getting my 3rd pie of the day in my pizza grease stained sweatpants

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
Had LC for the first time I think since the pandemic started, or close to it, been ordering PJs the whole time, they put a dummy fucking amount of pepperoni on it when I ordered extra. Shit was like two slices stacked on top of one another on most of the pizza.

• Love
Reactions: Sean6293
TS
TS
Narc

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
They fucked up on the pizza portal tho, thing should have been accesible outside of the store like An Amazon locker so I wouldn’t have to be seen by the employees when I’m getting my 3rd pie of the day in my pizza grease stained sweatpants
I always grab a free 2 liter since the system is fucked so you can just grab it from the fridge and act like you ordered it when using the pizza portal

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
but seriously, what black magic have they been doing to keep the price at $5 this whole ass time? How much of the pizza is actually ground up gym mat?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor