Narc

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
TIL about the LC pizza portal

they make it up in volume iirc
All they have to do is make 11ty pepperoni hot n readys

No custom shit, easy to make,can stay in the warming drawer, and they know people will buy them.

Reactions: couchlock

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
but furreal, the garlic dipping sauce they have is fucking atrocious. PJs' is GOAT garlic sauce.

i learned this the hard way a few weeks ago :rofl:

now i know why papa johns garlic butter is $1.00 and little caesars is TWO for $1.00

that shit went directly in the trash can after i took one taste

• Clown
Reactions: Narc
TS
TS
Narc

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
seriously doesnt feel like the ad's have been around that long.
Starting in 1997, the chain introduced shaker boards to advertise their "Hot-N-Ready Pizza", a large pepperoni pizza sold for $5. The concept was successful enough to become a permanent fixture of the chain, and Little Caesars' business model has shifted to focus more on carryout.[10]

Didn't know it started back then. For some reason I thought it stated in like 2004

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Starting in 1997, the chain introduced shaker boards to advertise their "Hot-N-Ready Pizza", a large pepperoni pizza sold for $5. The concept was successful enough to become a permanent fixture of the chain, and Little Caesars' business model has shifted to focus more on carryout.[10]

Didn't know it started back then. For some reason I thought it stated in like 2004

anyone else remember pizza by the foot? :rofl:

TS
TS
Narc

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
The LC by me got rid of the benches with the slats that were uncomfortable :wtc:

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
i learned this the hard way a few weeks ago :rofl:

now i know why papa johns garlic butter is $1.00 and little caesars is TWO for $1.00

that shit went directly in the trash can after i took one taste
yeah, made the mistake again the other night :o I forgot it tastes like shit, even with my fucked up sense of smell/taste it tastes bad. God Id kill to taste garlic again

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
This was my go to “share with the dog” food during my bachelor days.

In more recent times, the one right by me closed recently, and it’s not worth driving 20 minutes to the next one :wtc:

• Haha
  • Support
Reactions: whatever and Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74