ENT Lol v star trek crew

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
My second favorite episode of DS9 is on now on H&I Television -- Whispers. My favorite episode of DS9 is Far Beyond The Stars.
Far beyond the stars is 10/10.

And they don't acknowledge it, but I'm convinced it was inspired by a story in Weird Fantasy, one of the old ec comics titles:

@Sphygmo I've always suspected, but now I'm 100% convinced Far Beyond The Stars was inspired by this story:

bjIsVUT.jpg

coctpGc.jpg

D9z7bAs.jpg

AJkg06t.jpg

oytgpmx.jpg

PO66tiJ.jpg

ETTLYVv.jpg

Just like in the DS9 episode, there was a huge controversy over the astronaut being black, and it eventually led to EC being run out of business by the CCA.

• Love
Reactions: Cyan Connect

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
Far beyond the stars is 10/10.

And they don't acknowledge it, but I'm convinced it was inspired by a story in Weird Fantasy, one of the old ec comics titles:
Oh, wow! I did not know of this before. Thank you for bringing it up to my attention.

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
You guys won't believe this, but John de Lancie (Q from Star Trek) was a guest star on Season 4, Episode 5 of The Unit.

Reactions: hypntyz

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet