ENT Lol v star trek crew

hypntyz

OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
east TN
kH8oznk.jpg

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
To tell you the truth, I try to tell myself DS9 is the best Trek, but I feel that TNG has DS9 by a slight edge.

And this is what I have been doing, music listening-wise lately.

Reactions: stevezissou

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare

nah Kern sucks worse IMHO. He gets Worf to appeal to the council on their family's honour, then when he needs to be dishonored to cover up the scandal with the council he participates in shunning his brother. Kern is definitely the dick. Unfortunately they always portray Worf as a fool it would have been nice to see him be more of a big brother to Kern and sort of put him in his place. You say Geordi gets screwed over but Worf is just as bad.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta

Apocrypha​

The concept of combining multiple identities into one with a transporter was also used in the comedic story "Tashayarasha Tyar". In the story, a transporter accident merges Picard, Riker, Troi, La Forge and Beverly Crusher into a person named Picariketroi LaCrusher, who proceeds to annoy the rest of crew. The ethical dilemma is eventually resolved by creating a transporter duplicate of Picariketroi and then separating the duplicate into his component persons. The remaining Picariketroi falls in love with Tashayarasha Tyar (a transporter fusion of multiple alternate Tasha Yars) and they both leave the ship. At one point, Picariketroi says that he doesn't want to get "Tuvixed", despite the story being set years before the episode. The author suggests several explanations for this apparent continuity error.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003

Apocrypha​

The concept of combining multiple identities into one with a transporter was also used in the comedic story "Tashayarasha Tyar". In the story, a transporter accident merges Picard, Riker, Troi, La Forge and Beverly Crusher into a person named Picariketroi LaCrusher, who proceeds to annoy the rest of crew. The ethical dilemma is eventually resolved by creating a transporter duplicate of Picariketroi and then separating the duplicate into his component persons. The remaining Picariketroi falls in love with Tashayarasha Tyar (a transporter fusion of multiple alternate Tasha Yars) and they both leave the ship. At one point, Picariketroi says that he doesn't want to get "Tuvixed", despite the story being set years before the episode. The author suggests several explanations for this apparent continuity error.

That's the worst thing I've ever heard, and whoever came up with it should be put in a concentration camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet