ENT Lol v star trek crew

hypntyz

OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
east TN
2MMARs3.jpg

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
Well to be fair outside of a few incidents, Picard had the easiest job of all the captains.

Janeway > Sisko > Archer > Kirk > Picard > everyone else in regards to job difficulty
Captain Picard and Captain Sisko are by far my favorite Captains as their words of wisdom I can look up to.

Reactions: stevezissou

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Captain Picard and Captain Sisko are by far my favorite Captains as their words of wisdom I can look up to.
They're both good characters given different circumstances.

Wartime Captain? Sisko.
Peacetime Captain? Picard.
SHTF Captain? Janeway.
Exploration Captain? Kirk.

About the only one I wouldn't want to be with is Archer because he didn't know wtf he was doing

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare
Well to be fair outside of a few incidents, Picard had the easiest job of all the captains.

Janeway > Sisko > Archer > Kirk > Picard > everyone else in regards to job difficulty

it's just a different skillset imho. the number of times the aliens are hostile and just about to nuke the humans, and the Picard goes
'let me tell you why humans are great'
and the busts out a heartfelt speech and by the end of it the aliens are like 'are you my daddy?'
and the Enterprise us saved

plus the First Contact Picard showed us he's perfectly comfortable in the middle of a war

Picard has it easy only because he has the skills that make it look so easy. The only real flaw he has is that his flaws are so minor, he is a bit difficult to relate to as anything but a father figure. but WHAT a father figure

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
I think I can live with it.

I CAN live with it.
That is great acting.

Also, the final monologue of In The Pale Moonlight on YouTube was the last thing I recall sending on my Army official email account to another Soldier.

TS
TS
cyclaptor

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
it's just a different skillset imho. the number of times the aliens are hostile and just about to nuke the humans, and the Picard goes
and the busts out a heartfelt speech and by the end of it the aliens are like 'are you my daddy?'

plus the First Contact Picard showed us he's perfectly comfortable in the middle of a war

Picard has it easy only because he has the skills that make it look so easy. The only real flaw he has is that his flaws are so minor, he is a bit difficult to relate to as anything but a father figure. but WHAT a father figure
:bowdown:

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California

The problem with Kirk and Picard both is they were written in an earlier time when they didn't give characters much weakness in general and they were a bit too Mary Sue.

Later characters are more believable, but we're coming full circle on that and now they're all degenerates to an extent.

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost