FIT LOL *vid*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
TS
NUDES

NUDES

May 19, 2007
crazy! does hang deadlift mean conventional stance but not resetting each rep?

no it means starting from the "hang" as in starting with the bar at lockout you fucking stupid jew fuck

no but really it means like i said, start it at lockout. hes the only DL'r ive seen really do that

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
no it means starting from the "hang" as in starting with the bar at lockout you fucking stupid jew fuck

no but really it means like i said, start it at lockout. hes the only DL'r ive seen really do that

it was mentioned in Benny's routine that was posted awhile back

PreemO

Oct 19, 2002
Berkeley, Go Bears
did he get contacts :eek3: perhaps with less weight on the nose bridge he's able to pull more weight for more reps?

lol i like how he never dumps the weight regardless how heavy it is.

btw, why does he have his belt so high? is it due to his technique?

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
Konstantonivs is a straight up badass.

Ano Turtiani and the guys at Metal do it from the hang but I think they only do singles and not reps.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.

lol I know what the hang is, I should have been able to figure that one out. :mamoru:

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
did he get contacts :eek3: perhaps with less weight on the nose bridge he's able to pull more weight for more reps?

lol i like how he never dumps the weight regardless how heavy it is.

btw, why does he have his belt so high? is it due to his technique?
:dunno:

I like to put my belt high when pulling conventional otherwise it digs into my hips and prevents me from getting in a good starting position.

RICK RO$$

Aug 23, 2007
I don't bop I do the money dance
He's pretty strong, [FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET BETTER , TRY MY OLD SCHOOL, HOOK GRIP, BLUECOLLAR ROUTINE! AND THEN I WILL SHOW YOU MY STIFF LEG DEAD CYCLE!

SEMPER FI![/SIZE][/FONT]

smb is me

May 21, 2008
Haha, I love how intense and focused he is in his approach to the bar. If you pissed him off and he started coming at you with that psychotic fast walk you'd know your life was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan