TS
TS
legal eagle

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
I usually go to the office on Sundays for a few hours to catch up on administrative work and emails. I may send my team a number of emails, but I never expect (and have told them this) responses over the weekend unless it's an emergency (which it never is). I rarely, if ever, email opposing counsel or other parties over the weekend. At worst, I'll set a delayed delivery for Monday if I just want it off my plate.

Korea

Independent @Narc Meltdown Protectionβ„’ Rep
OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2008
NYC
Is anyone here a Texas attorney specializing in residential mortgage lending? PM me if so, I need some halp on one of my files.

You did it tho.
I wanted the job. It paid $27,000 IIRC.

I told one of my best friends about it, he ended up interviewing there and actually got the job, and was deathly afraid it would ruin our friendship. Joke was on him, I got a job paying $27,700 or so.

Reactions: Korea

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
I wanted the job. It paid $27,000 IIRC.

I told one of my best friends about it, he ended up interviewing there and actually got the job, and was deathly afraid it would ruin our friendship. Joke was on him, I got a job paying $27,700 or so.
lmao your friend can fold boxes better than you, fucking owned

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74