CREW LOLYERS. Assemble.

///TRASH

πŸ€™ Chill Vibes Only πŸ€™
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
If I were you, I would STOP WAISTING [sic] MY CLIENTS MONEY, and MORE IMPORTANTLY MY TIME, AND TRY filing say a real Answer or would that be too difficult for you?
Do you STILL INSIST ON WAISTING [sic] MY TIME, my client's time, and a Judge or General Magistrate's time by actually having this sham of a motion heard?!!! If so, I guarantee you a couple of things. I will thoroughly enjoy EVERY SECOND OF THAT HEARING! You will pray that you never hava [sic] to appear before that Judge or General Magistrate EVER AGAIN. Your client will wish that she were able to afford to hire my [sic] rather than you. Do I need to elaborate further? Let me just elaborate a tad more. How long have you been licensed to practice law? Was your father a FAMOUS WORLD RENOWN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEY? Were you bom [sic] with this man's passion to practice law running through your veins? Should I provide you with his name so that you can quiver just a little or are you smart enough to figure it out on your own? He died before the Internet was really even invented. Was your life path to become an excellent engineer and then practice law alongside said famous attorney? Did you receive 7 4.0s while obtaining a Bachelors of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech, the number one school in the nation for said major for nearly 30 years in a row. Did you graduate 6th in your law school class with very little effort while effectively functioning as an associate regulatory attorney for a Fortune 500 Company during the day? Did you only take 2 weeks off of your career to study for the Florida Bar and pass it even though nearly 40% of those taking the Florida Bar that year failed the Bar Exam?
Think VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE responding to me and govern yourself accordingly.

Add it to your email signature
zLRGRd8.gif

Reactions: Paul Revere
TS
TS
legal eagle

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'll be in the office tomorrow for a few hours to get caught up before Halloween festivities. We're (my HOA) hosting a neighborhood party (grilling hamburgers and hot dogs) with drinks (soda and beer) before the kids go around trick-or-treating.

wooooooooooo

I'll be in the office tomorrow for a few hours to get caught up before Halloween festivities. We're (my HOA) hosting a neighborhood party (grilling hamburgers and hot dogs) with drinks (soda and beer) before the kids go around trick-or-treating.

wooooooooooo
Are (you) in need of a (break) from (work)?

• Haha
Reactions: ///TRASH

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Provided, however that you use them inappropriately and regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74