CREW LOLYERS. Assemble.

TCMS

Sep 9, 2006
Chicago
Did you all sit around and gossip about Abovethelaw?
x1080

Reactions: thekinggovernor

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
We used to use Fish but they were expensive and tried to do shit their way. After we dropped them, we had 3 separate acquisitions with them as one of the OC's of the companies that we acquired.

...dropped them 3 more times

they must hate us :rofl:

Peter Gibbons

OT Supporter
Oct 15, 2003
We used to use Fish but they were expensive and tried to do shit their way. After we dropped them, we had 3 separate acquisitions with them as one of the OC's of the companies that we acquired.

I think they're probably alright with it.

• Sad
Reactions: kenmei

Phantom

Mar 19, 2000
SDCA

Love those big firm conflict waivers. I bet they promised they won’t use your confidential information against you.

We use white and case, pretty sure they charge us to wipe their asses. Bills are insane.
On this deal they kept deleting one of my only contributions on an agreement - I think they did it three times without comment and refused to explain themselves. Finally at the finish line they put 95% of it back in and slightly reworded it. Do the math on that exercise :rofl:

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
I stuck to the public intox defense group mostly.

My fondest memories was watching several close friends get laid off in 2009. I am glad I left.
I graduated and took the LSAT the previous year. I took a job at a big firm to get some experience. When they waitlisted the 2009 class and then paid them not to work, I decided law school wasn’t for me.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I know this is a vague question, but how many hours would you expect to bill for a relatively simple contract dispute over a vacation rental agreement in a limited civil case in superior court?

Maybe a better question is: what would the bare minimum number of hours be? Asking for a friend :coolugh:

I know this is a vague question, but how many hours would you expect to bill for a relatively simple contract dispute over a vacation rental agreement in a limited civil case in superior court?

Maybe a better question is: what would the bare minimum number of hours be? Asking for a friend :coolugh:
@///TRASH works on the barter principle for tidds

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74