GUN Look who is back

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
Long time no see, been around RC East in the past 12 months? Just got done with my 4th shoulder surgery and my short flying career may be over. A friend in my unit is looking at the CG transfer, looks like a interesting gig. I wouldn't mind flying the coast of Florida looking for drug runners.

Last edited:

gtcrispy

Jul 28, 2002
WA
Like anything, your OPTEMPO has to be pretty damn high...but I imagine there can't be a better place to fly as far as the Army is concerned?

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
Like anything, your OPTEMPO has to be pretty damn high...but I imagine there can't be a better place to fly as far as the Army is concerned?

60 day deployments, budget for the latest and greatest, and signing/annual bonuses. Hard to complain in comparison to the regular Army.

MuttGrunt

Jun 27, 2010
SE Michigan
CG FTW. Seems everyone I was with that was originally from anywhere near water (to include Michiganders like me) was kicking themselves for not looking in the CG more.
Don't know a whole lot about them, but seems like they have some good opportunities.

TS
TS
burton564

burton564

Nov 11, 2003
Detroit
i'm originally for the u.p. of michigan. I'd love to get station at traverse city or somewhere near the great lakes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448