TS
TS
Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT

I bought this car specifically to see if a Cayman was big enough... and I find (so far) that it is.

If I had a gt4 coming I’d sell my old porch too

I said up front I didn't plan to keep it long... I don't know why you think it's a big deal?
Like I get I buy/sell stuff a lot - but I said, from the beginning why I bought this and even @JohnnyBeagle stated in the first page of the thread he was considering buying it himself (he didn't - put a deposit on a 718 Cayman T, which I don't blame him for) after I figured out if it worked for me or not - so like... I don't get why you think this is surprising or worth mentioning :dunno: ?

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
I said up front I didn't plan to keep it long... I don't know why you think it's a big deal?
Like I get I buy/sell stuff a lot - but I said, from the beginning why I bought this and even @JohnnyBeagle stated in the first page of the thread he was considering buying it himself (he didn't - put a deposit on a 718 Cayman T, which I don't blame him for) after I figured out if it worked for me or not - so like... I don't get why you think this is surprising or worth mentioning :dunno: ?
Bro I didn’t want to wait until the Cayman T came in so I bought a 981 Boxster to hold me over till then

No regrets, what an incredible vehicle

Reactions: Perfect Speed

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
TIL quoting is a big deal

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448