ART Looking for a bag.....help

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
so im looking to get a bag my gear as of now is d50, 18-200mm VR, 50mm, sb600, sb25, vivitar 285HV, is there a bag thats not too big that will hold this stuff. looking for a baackpack type. and maybe a bungie cord holder to hold a flash stand. i was eyeing the dakine sequence but i havent found pics of the other compartment other than what holds the camera gear, thats if there is another compartment

tehshocker

Jul 10, 2004
SlC YUTAH
so im looking to get a bag my gear as of now is d50, 18-200mm VR, 50mm, sb600, sb25, vivitar 285HV, is there a bag thats not too big that will hold this stuff. looking for a baackpack type. and maybe a bungie cord holder to hold a flash stand. i was eyeing the dakine sequence but i havent found pics of the other compartment other than what holds the camera gear, thats if there is another compartment

The other compartments are pretty small, but with all the gear you have you would have plenty of room for all of it. It's a sweet bag too, a kid ran into me on the slopes yesterday and I fell right on it, all my gear was safe :)

TS
TS

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
The other compartments are pretty small, but with all the gear you have you would have plenty of room for all of it. It's a sweet bag too, a kid ran into me on the slopes yesterday and I fell right on it, all my gear was safe :)
sounds good. where did you get yours? any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448