GUN looking to get a ak-74

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
The Russian 5.45 is good stuff. My Tantal has been great, eats up anything I feed it. 5.45 mags are expensive now. K-Var might have some but it seems like most vendors are sold out. There's always some overpriced (my opinion) ones on the AKforum, but there aren't many other options.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
tight.

is it quite tough to open this shit? should I consider buying two cans....:hsd:

and this is corrosive right.
If you have a mosin spam can opener that should work as well. Otherwise, yah, get two cans, since nothing other than openers built for it are really going to get the job done easily :hsd:

First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.
Jul 5, 2002
classicarms.us has tantals for $489

I don't know dick about any of this, just thought I'd share

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
This is off topic but thats the first time I've heard anything positive about them! I thought it was nothing but a scam place.

keesh recommended me. from what he said, sometimes they're iffy on customer service but i called them and explained that because i live in a high-cap mag ban state i wanted them to discount the price of the mag from the kit.

i didnt have any problems :dunno:

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
keesh recommended me. from what he said, sometimes they're iffy on customer service but i called them and explained that because i live in a high-cap mag ban state i wanted them to discount the price of the mag from the kit.

i didnt have any problems :dunno:

You bought from www.gunthings.com IIRC :o

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have recommended you to FGW.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan