nbqz4npq8b1nxi1mmy9h.jpg

TS
TS
xenon supra

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
well, after about 5 minutes, my eyes have adjusted, it still looks just a hair on the cool side, but its probably just because I was used to it being too warm.

i'm going to trust this thing and leave it.

i tried twice, and it looks the same both times :dunno: i guess thats a good sign.

input from people who use these alot?

OlafBeserka

girls pee pee when they see me
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
i have like 4 huey basics. I keep complaining and they just send me new ones :hs: I think I want to get a better one. I always get a blue tint after calibration and not a slight tint, but a dominant tint :ugh:

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
i have like 4 huey basics. I keep complaining and they just send me new ones :hs: I think I want to get a better one. I always get a blue tint after calibration and not a slight tint, but a dominant tint :ugh:
1) sell all 4 on ebay
2) buy a better one
3) ???
4) profit

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon

Which number are you calling btw? I need to call and complain about this, too.

OlafBeserka

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
You can go to www.pantone.com and submit a support question which is what I did the first two times. Or you can just call this guy below. I talked to him on the phone, pretty nice and it feels better talked to a person than going through the support system on their website

John Stanzione
Manager - Technical Support
Pantone, Inc.
Telephone:
North American toll-free: 1-877-265-6764, ext. 2135

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
You can go to www.pantone.com and submit a support question which is what I did the first two times. Or you can just call this guy below. I talked to him on the phone, pretty nice and it feels better talked to a person than going through the support system on their website

John Stanzione
Manager - Technical Support
Pantone, Inc.
Telephone:
North American toll-free: 1-877-265-6764, ext. 2135

Thanks man. I'm gonna call after class. :h5:

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I get the express, but downloaded the pro software. I still don't trust it. The results were way warm with the express, and the results vary fairly widely depending on what "target" I select :dunno:

widds2v

Jan 5, 2005
Coronado, CA
sucks if you post photos to the net. you're computer will see them right, but everyother monitor on the planet which isn't calibrated it'll look different.

if you're doing prints, i'd say go for it.

OlafBeserka

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
I dont know if you are talking to me, but I paid around $70 shipped for the huey basic. Im going to sell 2 of them and buy the spyder 3 or one of the xrites

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
it's the newspaper photo staff's whore. we pass it around :cool:

dude said it was $75 with student discount, originally like 250 or so I think, thats what he said, I'm not sure tho.

well, whore it on down this way... I'll send it back. :big grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan