FIT Losing Belly Fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parliam3nt

Jul 18, 2010
Sup bros and hoes,

I am down to 200 pounds, but I still have some left over belly fat that im trying to get rid of. I run a 5k every other day, but what are some good exercises to lose this belly fat?? It's not a lot at all, but its bugging me. I'm 25 yrs old btw.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
If you are still losing weight, it will come in time. If you are not, clean up your diet until you start losing weight again.

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
Asgard
I'm trying to lose this unseemly fat on my elbows, are there any exercises I can do besides the preacher curls I do every day? It's shark week btw.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
fat virgin nerd with small penis syndrome?

thats me faggot

wtf you callin me out for in your stupid ass tummy fat thread .. i won't be a virgin much longer if i put my 3 inch power rod in between dem tummy rolls and fiesta my cum all over your tits

Bragasaurus

Nov 4, 2007
Boston
yea how tall are you Brag? A full 275 minimum if you can get there without getting stupid fat.

6'3". Even 275 seems impossibly far away without getting fat jacked. erryone at my gym says 308s or bust. Rhodes was trying to sell me the SHW gimmick on saturday :rofl:

fat virgin nerd with small penis syndrome?
oh man, you really hit the nail on the head :wtc: in a fitness forum :wtc:

aren't you the one with excess belly fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan