Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
Well my mom just called me after visiting his house

Diabetic seizure while he slept :(
After looking at my time stamps, his family's, and talking to other OTers, he went to bed around 1:30am, and his mom came to his room this morning bc his alarm was going off, opened up and he was gone.
His mom had mentioned how happy he was these last few weeks. Things were great with his job, his siblings were coming into town, he was doing great socially and very happy (probably from all the OP love lolol). He would visit my mom's school and she said that he was terrific, too
But ya, diabetic seizure while he slept..

jesus christ

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN

After looking at my time stamps, his family's, and talking to other OTers, he went to bed around 1:30am, and his mom came to his room this morning bc his alarm was going off, opened up and he was gone.
His mom had mentioned how happy he was these last few weeks. Things were great with his job, his siblings were coming into town, he was doing great socially and very happy (probably from all the OP love lolol). He would visit my mom's school and she said that he was terrific, too
:wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

Just had a conversation with him less than a week ago about diabetes too, this fucking sucks.

Sterling Archer

Long live Nico
May 11, 2006
San Dimas, CA

Awww..fuck :wtc:

TMoNeE

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
CA > *

:wtc:

Candace Spencer

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
Wisconsin
Back in the day camping getting stung by shit ton of hornets
:rofl:

FtSPF4Hl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec