Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

GND

BBP!
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2002
Katy, TX
I'm glad I was fortunate to have met and hung out with him even though my stupid white friends thought you guys were kidnapping me or some shit and took a picture of his car AND license plate. :mamoru:

Fun times and good memories.. He will certainly be missed.

Still hard to believe this happened. :(

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
Younger monk:
I6y9Zt5l.jpg

jpdPC21.png

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Don't think like that. Life is made up of maybe's. It's not your fault.

I know, but he had said something that really hurt my feelings and apologized for it later, but I was still hurt, so I just ignored him.

That's my last interaction with him, giving him the cold fucking shoulder. I feel like the biggest piece of shit right now :wtc:

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I went to bed to his snap and woke up to people snapping the thread title. Came in here to see the joke.

Oh GW. How horrible :(

He was a stand up snapchatter with humor and imagination. I can only imagine what got he brought into people's lives with his presence. :(

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
Should we do something as a collective for his funeral?

I was thinking the same thing

may just donate a hundo to a podcast that we both loved in his memory so they read his name on air

TrippZ

Sep 3, 2006
Dallas, TX
We should really plan a national OT meet, in honor of everyone that's left us. :o

I'd be happy to try to plan something

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
I was thinking the same thing

may just donate a hundo to a podcast that we both loved in his memory so they read his name on air

I don't recall interacting with him much, but considering how loved and admired he was in this thread, I'd be totally down with contributing towards something.

I would like to be involved.

I can ask his parents tomorrow if they'd like any help, or have any charities in mind

It could be anything from an OT flower arrangement or maybe a slide show of a farewell thread we can make?

Donations to charity as well.

Maybe we have people upload testimonials onto YouTube and we could make a video out of that?

Have microwave walrus right him a song?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet