Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

psykosis

Had dinner w/ Inspector Seb, we're basically bff's
Oct 31, 2001
Listing between sin and salvation
I know, but he had said something that really hurt my feelings and apologized for it later, but I was still hurt, so I just ignored him.

That's my last interaction with him, giving him the cold fucking shoulder. I feel like the biggest piece of shit right now :wtc:

Don't feel bad, just learn from it. Forgive yourself, and in the future forgive those comments between friends that come across wrong. If someone cuts you off, go ahead and vent. But keep your friends close to your heart. No matter where they are, your heart is where they can always call home if you let them.

Last edited:

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
This is hitting me kinda hard. We talked almost everyday. :hs:

I truly thought he could have been famous for his humor, creativity, and talent. I hope he went to sleep knowing how loved he was.

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
:(

f126e895f5b1452acc2ac7ec561e9806.jpg

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Don't feel bad, just learn from it. Forgive yourself, and in the future forgive those comments between friends that come across wrong. If someone cuts you off, go ahead and vent. But keep your friends close to your heart. No matter where they are, your heart is where they can always call home if you let them.
I know, it makes me think back on a lot of things I've done and said before

col_panic

calm like a bomb
Sep 19, 2003
winter haven, fl
I know, but he had said something that really hurt my feelings and apologized for it later, but I was still hurt, so I just ignored him.

That's my last interaction with him, giving him the cold fucking shoulder. I feel like the biggest piece of shit right now :wtc:
:hug: you beat yourself up when no one is there to do if for you. give yourself a break, baby

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
"Can a arizona and a lobster."

:rofl: so good

The lobster was so damn random :rofl:

I was also cracking up at everybody not getting that the dude was trying to trade food stamps + $30 for a gun. As ghetto as it gets.

I think there was a legit chance that the dude would show up at Monk's door with a crowbar. :noes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor