Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

Melbo

Banned
Mar 17, 2008
California
I've mostly lurked off and on and saw him in threads every now and then. But I'll need another 50,000 posts or so to understand what it means to lose someone. And that was j/k in case anyone's annoyed by it. Meant to poke fun at OT not him.

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
I've mostly lurked off and on and saw him in threads every now and then. But I'll need another 50,000 posts or so to understand what it means to lose someone. And that was j/k in case anyone's annoyed by it. Meant to poke fun at OT not him.

Go back to lurking

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
me, dj and formz were out at a bar with some girls and all of a sudden this gigantic dude comes up to me and goes "are you futureman?"

i didn't know he was meeting us and for a second i thought oh shit it finally happened someone from OT is here to murder me

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
Was treating a patient this morning and started crying out of no where, head doc looked at me and told me to call it quits for the day. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec