Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

TrippZ

Sep 3, 2006
Dallas, TX
If someone organizes an OT meat, I would seriously consider going. Been here for 15 years and see how a lot of us are getting older.

:werd:

OT is a community, and even more so with OG's and shit.

I actually was just talking with some of the mods about it.

I was thinking maybe something commemorative, to the people we've lost and to the people we've basically grown up with.

I've been on OT for a third of my life. I love you guys. Well most of y'all :rofl:

I was thinking about making a Survey that showed how many people would be down/how much time they would need to schedule it/when the best time is etc

I was thinking about calling it OT for Life... kinda double entendre cause it's like ot4lyfe bruh and then still remembering those who we've lost (kdubb, blake, soko, monk.. and that's just three this year and the first one when I joined)

Pi Patel

No, that's not my name.
OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
Canada Eh!
When I first read it, I thought the name seemed familiar, and then it hit me. I've been seeing his snaps all the time, and sending him some of my own as well. Very awesome dude. He will be missed. :hug:

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
my brother messaged Ari's sister and she is going to talk to the family about our help, but she really liked the idea of donations going toward a charity

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
what about the funeral? are they doing a persian burial? if so did they already buy a plot?
dude idk
mom may want a polish/catholic burial, whereas the dad would want a Persian/Islamic one. I really think he'd want a Persian one, too, since it always seemed he sided more toward that culture

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
:wtf: :wtc: was all up on his snaps, and didn't really know him 'til the vaping thread -- chatted with him a few times through facebook

RIP Monk

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Goddamn :wtc: RIP monk :(

OTers dropping left and right

Let's never argue over the Internet again bros :hug:

Still just can't believe it... i had to at least try

JRG2A38l.png

we just talked about vaping all the time :hs:

q72c0cv.png

misfits

AV Ban Bet Loser
Aug 30, 2003
Koreatown
hey gonad, was Monk aware of his diabetes? had a relative who died that and was completely undiagnosed his entire life.

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
hey gonad, was Monk aware of his diabetes? had a relative who died that and was completely undiagnosed his entire life.

Nah he's known since he was a teen. Did a pretty good job of taking care of it and being observant of his levels

Like gamgee said, sometimes with DM1 you wake up in cold sweats...or you have a freak incident, like this, where you just skip and go straight to a seizure. It's a fucking bitch

Yeahdoug

I paid money for this shit?
OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2003
Charlotte
This is terrible, sorry for everyone's loss. Had a good friend in HS never wake up because of something health related. Fucks you up for a while when it's so sudden.

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
my brother messaged Ari's sister and she is going to talk to the family about our help, but she really liked the idea of donations going toward a charity

Thats how we did it for sis and how I'd prefer.
I hope you update the first thread with etc info if thats the case. Reading so many pages when many are not relevant is not conducive.

blackhat

Viva Los Doyers
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
fucking scary how fast it can happen. really scared of losing my mom and dad this way.

misfits

AV Ban Bet Loser
Aug 30, 2003
Koreatown
fuck, i still have a bunch of unopened snaps from him. made me feel like shit, some reason its hard for me to open em.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet