Lost my best friend and a great person, y'all knew him. RIP Monk

Candace Spencer

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
Wisconsin
Noname and i will be attending Ari's celebration of life event this evening. Other good buddies will be playing jazz all night in honor. :hs:
I'll also find out places to donate to for Ari from his brother this evening. I'll forward the info to gonad(my brother) and have him update first post. Thanks everyone . means a lot to us
Us at a cabin this past summer:rofl:
heqfWH1l.jpg

wLkR7Mul.jpg

Last edited:

SIGirl

Super Duper Moderator
Super Moderator
Nov 1, 2001
Austin, TX
Noname and i will be attending Ari's celebration of life event this evening. Other good buddies will be playing jazz all night in honor. :hs:
I'll also find out places to donate to for Ari from his brother this evening. I'll forward the info to gonad(my brother) and have him update first post. Thanks everyone . means a lot to us
Us at a cabin this past summer:rofl:
heqfWH1l.jpg

wLkR7Mul.jpg

Thank you for posting more pictures.
:wtc:

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Well there's a pretty huge difference between Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 diabetes is auto immune.

That's true but her doctor told her she'd be dead in 5 years if she didn't make immediate changes in her life.

My Mom was very involved in JDF fundraising for a long time because diabetes ran in her side of the family.

TS
TS
GonadWarrior

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
Another story. I once complained that I had a broken ass laptop, screen hinge
Ari messages me the next day "yo. I just priority mailed you a laptop with 8gb of ram. Solid af. It'll hold you over"
Without a beat, dude had me

SIGirl

Super Duper Moderator
Super Moderator
Nov 1, 2001
Austin, TX
Another story. I once complained that I had a broken ass laptop, screen hinge
Ari messages me the next day "yo. I just priority mailed you a laptop with 8gb of ram. Solid af. It'll hold you over"
Without a beat, dude had me

:hs: :hug: That's awesome.

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
I haven't followed the thread much, sorry for your loss you guys (gonad,Candace, Trippz and others)

May I ask what was cause of death ?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec