Lotr remaster in 4K huh

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
I rewatched The Hobbit recently, and yes, it pales in comparison to LOTR... and yes, it’s absurdly long... but all that said, it’s still objectively better than most fantasy films in this genre.

And hate the movie if you must, but Martin Freeman is fucking great.

Reactions: MarcinMaximus

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I rewatched The Hobbit recently, and yes, it pales in comparison to LOTR... and yes, it’s absurdly long... but all that said, it’s still objectively better than most fantasy films in this genre.

The first one was aight

Smaug was just kinda boring

Never seen the third

Reactions: ghost.prawn

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare

they could have replaced the script with some random's Dungeons and Dragons campaign and it would have been better

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018

The only thing I hate, which I know is in the books, are the whack song and the fact that I don’t care at all about any of the dwarves at all

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman