ENT Love building Legos with my boy.

chrislehr

Feb 20, 2001
My kid is four, so this is pretty unlikely material but he did manage the incredigirl set here:

TS
TS
Sean6293

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
don't underestimate him! Mine was able to complete the Hogwarts castle at 5.. (with some direction lol)
My oldest and I have been building Legos together since he was 2 (starting with duplo). When he turned 3 he wanted a lego duplo train set that we did together. Then over the last few years we've done a bunch of star wars sets together.

Last edited:

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA
My Sarurn V is sitting in a box partially assembled. Got annoyed that the pieces were warped and their customer service just said to take it apart and try again.

TS
TS
Sean6293

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
My Sarurn V is sitting in a box partially assembled. Got annoyed that the pieces were warped and their customer service just said to take it apart and try again.
Damn my used set apparently was the way to go. No issues with any peices

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA
Damn my used set apparently was the way to go. No issues with any peices
I ordered the thing the day it was released, I was so fucking mad when that happened.

It was the side pieces on the first stage, they all bowed out, all four. So theres no way to continue since they wont snap together. Every once in awhile I get the urge to just clamp and glue them, but never do.

TS
TS
Sean6293

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
I ordered the thing the day it was released, I was so fucking mad when that happened.

It was the side pieces on the first stage, they all bowed out, all four. So theres no way to continue since they wont snap together. Every once in awhile I get the urge to just clamp and glue them, but never do.
Weird. I did notice that some of the ladies nger sections seemed slightly bent when going to connect them to the internal fuselage but they all snapped on without incident and haven't popped off or anything since.

TS
TS
Sean6293

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Weird. I did notice that some of the ladies nger sections seemed slightly bent when going to connect them to the internal fuselage but they all snapped on without incident and haven't popped off or anything since.
Go on bricklink.com and order the pieces you need

Reactions: Nikuk

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448