Love when you're lucky enough to take your daily dump before showering and going to the office

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I envy the people who have a scheduled morning poo every day

• Love
Reactions: phat🐄

DaZ

System 9 And The 7 Dwarfs
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
MA
I envy the people who have a scheduled morning poo every day
If I have to go it's usually before I have to go to work. If it's brewing and it's getting close to having to leave for work I call out sick. I don't poop at work. Fuck that

• Haha
Reactions: rcm

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Metamucil crew is about to show up and change your life. 1.5 scoops before bed, and you'll be dropping LOGS at 6am every day.

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I used to be a never poop at work or school person. But that changed and now I sit on the shitter at work and post on OT.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I used to be a never poop at work or school person. But that changed and now I sit on the shitter at work and post on OT.
True story. Someone at my place got fired for sitting on the toilet for like 30 minutes watching ESPN
Ceo by chance took a deuce at the same time, went out, came back in later and dude was still sitting on the shitter

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
True story. Someone at my place got fired for sitting on the toilet for like 30 minutes watching ESPN
Ceo by chance took a deuce at the same time, went out, came back in later and dude was still sitting on the shitter
How can you possibly get fired for that? Just say you had diarrhea and didn't think it was safe to get up.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
How can you possibly get fired for that? Just say you had diarrhea and didn't think it was safe to get up.
Yea you don’t watch espn loudly on the toilet in a private use bathroom (not the public use ones on a floor but inside your suite)

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Yea you don’t watch espn loudly on the toilet in a private use bathroom (not the public use ones on a floor but inside your suite)
Just gotta make fart sounds too

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor