GAME Loved Fallout 3 so much that I platinum'd it. However, can't get myself to play NV

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
...on PC...
I don't know why but I can't get myself to play NV, or any other PC game. I am immediately overwhelmed by the controls. I used to be a big PC gamer back then (Quake, Red Alert and Rainbow Six). However, now I can't get myself to play NV for more than 20 minutes without shutting it down.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
:werd:

I played the shit out of FO3 and all the expansions, in NV I beat the main quest in about 20 hours and haven't touched it since. I dunno if I'm burnt out on it finally or what but yeah, I lost interest. I'm thinking since it's pretty much just more of the same I'm just burnt out. I was so hyped up for it too. :hs:

JohnnyChuttz

Fucks given: 0
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2007
Ft. Worth, TX
:werd:

I played the shit out of FO3 and all the expansions, in NV I beat the main quest in about 20 hours and haven't touched it since. I dunno if I'm burnt out on it finally or what but yeah, I lost interest. I'm thinking since it's pretty much just more of the same I'm just burnt out. I was so hyped up for it too. :hs:

Same here. I just couldn't get into NV with the same zest I had for FO3.

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
The main story in NV is pretty much garbage and highly forgettable. I sunk about 40+ hours in the game because I got so sidetracked with other stuff and just stopped playing one day. I honestly have zero interest in picking it back up.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
The main story in NV is pretty much garbage and highly forgettable. I sunk about 40+ hours in the game because I got so sidetracked with other stuff and just stopped playing one day. I honestly have zero interest in picking it back up.
shame

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004

The main story was a hell of a lot better than FO3 though. (though not exactly amazing)

Let's be honest here, who actually gave even half a fuck about Liam Neeson's stupid fucking water purifier? I know I didn't.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
The main story was a hell of a lot better than FO3 though. (though not exactly amazing)

Let's be honest here, who actually gave even half a fuck about Liam Neeson's stupid fucking water purifier? I know I didn't.
:rofl:

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
NV is fun but it seems like it's more linear. Every game I play I seem to go the exact same route.

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I couldnt play Fallout 3 for more than a couple hours before feeling overwhelmed and confused. :dunno:

spiffitz

Aug 2, 2008
Played FO3 twice, played NV and got bored, went back to FO3 and enjoying it for the 3rd time.

FO3 has quests, NV has chores.

MariaMaria

Apr 8, 2009
NY

:eek3: the voice of the dad was liam neeson?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor