FIT low carb breakfast recipes v. i live in a dorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

fucter

crappy speller
Mar 4, 2005
philadelphia
I was just checking my nutrition stats on fitday, and I get too many carbs in my diet. My main source of carbs is breakfast (a bowl of multigrain cheerios).
I tried looking for low carb breakfast (esp those with high protein) but the only thing that really comes up is scrambled eggs.
I have no problem with scrambled eggs, but i dont feel like eating them everyday. (I have no problem with cereal, i've been eating it for breakfast almost everyday since I was a kid.

so recommend to me your favourite microwaveable breakfast recipes. (or any recipe that needs no heat at all)

disblohs

I can't shake this little feeling I'll never get a
Oct 24, 2004
Spartanburg, SC
_.:AE86:._ said:
how low is low carbs? and how can your MAIN source of carbs be a bowl of multigrain cheerios btw? how many carbs do you get a day?

He must be eating an entire box for breakfast.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
If you need to cut carbs, do it elsewhere.

Breakfast is the one time when you should actually be having carbs, because you have all day to utilize it.

Cheerio's are are whole grain now I believe which means they are not that bad at all for a breakfast food as long as you get some protein and fats in with it during breakfast.

Cut carbs at other points of the day, particularly later at night.

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
My breakfast today...

6 eggs (2 whole) blended with 1 cup spinach
2 piece whole wheat toast
2 tbsp natty pb

cura

Jan 17, 2004
_.:AE86:._ said:
how low is low carbs? and how can your MAIN source of carbs be a bowl of multigrain cheerios btw? how many carbs do you get a day?

I came here to ask this

crucialkc

the earth is flat
Apr 6, 2004
kansas city
i wouldn't cut out breakfast carbs... just keep your carb intake strictly for breakfast and PWO only. cut your "through the day" carbs out, if anything.

MP18

Jun 1, 2005
Killa Cali
DTR rex said:
If you need to cut carbs, do it elsewhere.

Breakfast is the one time when you should actually be having carbs, because you have all day to utilize it.

Cheerio's are are whole grain now I believe which means they are not that bad at all for a breakfast food as long as you get some protein and fats in with it during breakfast.

Cut carbs at other points of the day, particularly later at night.

GND

BBP!
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2002
Katy, TX
fucter said:
buying some "go lean" tonight, thansk for the tip
no problem:cool: the exact name is "Kashi Go Lean"

200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor