• No

Votes: 82 52.2%

• Total voters

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
Some full size 2WD trucks look ok with a 3/5 or 2/3 drop, but anything more than that is dumb.

I don't care for lifts either.

Then again, I actually use my truck as a truck so doing anything that compromises MPG, drivability, towing, etc - I find annoying and a waste of money

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
Does this count? Stock lowered?

1-1543931964626@2x.jpg

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
If you live in a city it makes more sense to lower a truck a little bit. I'd imagine you'd want easier access to the bed. I've always felt lifted trucks in the city were owned by manlets with little man syndrome.

Ore

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Hamilton ON
If you live in a city it makes more sense to lower a truck a little bit. I'd imagine you'd want easier access to the bed. I've always felt lifted trucks in the city were owned by manlets with little man syndrome.
Modifying a truck in general is stupid unless you plan on making it a dedicated mudding/wheeling vehicle.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
I had a regular cab f150 on slammed on airride when I was in my early 20s.

I dunno if I've grown out of it but I don't think current full size trucks look good slammed. They're too big. Even when lowered they still look too big.

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Drifts180

Jun 30, 2003
Modifying a truck in general is stupid unless you plan on making it a dedicated mudding/wheeling vehicle.

Plenty of people use trucks as daily drivers and family haulers these days, so it's not like their still dedicated work vehicles and I doubt manufacturers think of them that way either.

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
I don't really like lowered anything. Ground clearance is a key consideration when looking at vehicles.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007

Oh ok guess I won't change anything about my f150 to make me like it more

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448