Votes: 75 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 52.2%

• Total voters

Eat Shit

Sep 20, 2003
atx
One of my dream cars is to build a pro touring C10 Chevy truck. :o
Me and my brother have been working on one for a few years now, Just finally got it rolling with the front suspension all mocked up. Probaly going to stick a Viper V10 in it and a big ole turbo.

ip708dA.jpg

Scroder

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2007
Oregon
After living in ND for 18 years then AK for 11 years, seeing a lowered truck still makes me laugh. They always did so well in the winter!

Scroder

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2007
Oregon
Having one for your only vehicle would be dumb in a lot of situations. For a second or third…(or fourth or fifth :rofl:)? Fun vehicles don’t have to make sense.
I agree if you have other vehicles. But I saw a ton attempt to be driven all winter long in AK. Typically young military guys that brought them up and thought they'd be a perfect AK vehicle.

Eat Shit

Sep 20, 2003
atx
Guy in Houston was doing that, ended up selling the truck. Had a RS chassis for it and everything. He may have been a member here...
Yes. Lol, I was wondering about that project myself. We had just tore his viper apart we just finsihed building, with the plan to put it all in that c10 of his. That was like 5 or 6 years ago now.

Reactions: tommylightning

Will69camaro

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2009
Yes. Lol, I was wondering about that project myself. We had just tore his viper apart we just finsihed building, with the plan to put it all in that c10 of his. That was like 5 or 6 years ago now.
Yea believe his name on here was Dixoncox. Was gonna be a cool truck and IMO was the best body/color combo (71-2 and orange/white). Got torn down, stuck in a classic car / custom shop and think he just lost interest. Happens with old car builds all the time. Why you see so many half finished projects. Seeing one through takes tons of patience and funds if you're paying someone else to do it.

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Yea believe his name on here was Dixoncox. Was gonna be a cool truck and IMO was the best body/color combo (71-2 and orange/white). Got torn down, stuck in a classic car / custom shop and think he just lost interest. Happens with old car builds all the time. Why you see so many half finished projects. Seeing one through takes tons of patience and funds if you're paying someone else to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommylightning

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448