• Yes

Votes: 75 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 52.2%

• Total voters

Will69camaro

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2009
I keep going back and forth on mine if i'm going to do air ride or not. I like low but not sure i want air ride life problems (leak and youre done).

I did drive mine again after the swap for the first time yesterday!

Will69camaro

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2009
More recent pic.
fnzCKpC.jpg

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
Looks amazing!

Whats the drop?

We realized that my rear is still raked, so we ordered something else to make mine more leveled like I / we originally wanted.

Beltech 5/8 with a tinworks C-notch. Just finished lowering the front another inch.

Truck is getting some new Alcoa's with the machine work on the pad area to ensure fitment without widening fenders or narrowing the rear axle.

Reactions: yonson and conflayz

Will69camaro

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2009
Beltech 5/8 with a tinworks C-notch. Just finished lowering the front another inch.

Truck is getting some new Alcoa's with the machine work on the pad area to ensure fitment without widening fenders or narrowing the rear axle.
I thought it was a 6/8 to start with and he lowered front another 1" to get it on the tire. Either way it's sick, rides like a dream too.

Gonna be sick with those machined 22" alcoas!!!

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Have to figure out how to cleanly install 20s on the lightning, removing wheel gap, and not drastically effect ride. Also wanted to widen the rears to 12".

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Modifying a truck in general is stupid unless you plan on making it a dedicated mudding/wheeling vehicle.
Modifying a vehicle in general is stupid, you're spending tremendous money on making a vehicle what it isn't but some of us can't leave it alone. You might as well be preaching Jesus in a company full of devil worshipers.

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
is this the southern version of rice? or is it still called rice but for trucks?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448