CAR M3 GTS Review

Seeker

Brofessional
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2001
Garage 5252
yeah and its going to ride more like a gt3rs

It sounds like a great car, but I was telling SbarroPro that it would have been cooler for BMW to tone this car down a bit, raise production numbers(GTS is limited to 250), and call it the M3 CSL. Spread the love around, y'know?

People were expecting a new CSL after the E46 CSL rocked their world, and now they're stuck with hoping maybe they'll just see a GTS one day. :hs:

MrBucket

Nov 27, 2004
Bergen County
It sounds like a great car, but I was telling SbarroPro that it would have been cooler for BMW to tone this car down a bit, raise production numbers(GTS is limited to 250), and call it the M3 CSL. Spread the love around, y'know?

People were expecting a new CSL after the E46 CSL rocked their world, and now they're stuck with hoping maybe they'll just see a GTS one day. :hs:
theres the new lightweight they announced

Seeker

Brofessional
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2001
Garage 5252
theres the new lightweight they announced

Almost forgot about that. It's a sedan, right? The article I saw didn't have any figures for the weight reduction or what was done.

I suppose they could take a few pages out of the E46 CSL's book. Carbon fiber body panels may be a bit expensive, but what about fiberglass instead? Plastic rear window? Cardboard trunk floor? :mamoru: Titanium exhaust wouldn't be bad either, if it hasn't been done before.

MrBucket

Nov 27, 2004
Bergen County
Almost forgot about that. It's a sedan, right? The article I saw didn't have any figures for the weight reduction or what was done.

I suppose they could take a few pages out of the E46 CSL's book. Carbon fiber body panels may be a bit expensive, but what about fiberglass instead? Plastic rear window? Cardboard trunk floor? :mamoru: Titanium exhaust wouldn't be bad either, if it hasn't been done before.
yeah its a sedan which i believe is lighter to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448